Friday, October 1, 2010

Come sail with me in Hawaii

Today is the first day of new Cruise earning period.  I got the email from CTMH yesterday and forwarded it to Dave.  Wowzers.  There is pretty much nothing better than getting to take your husband on an cruise that he didn't have to pay for!  Thanks to my Close to my Heart business, I got to take him to Europe 2 years ago...  Well, now he is hooked! 
So, this morning I got off the phone with a hostess and Dave wanted to make sure that my order was going in right away... He wants me to start earning points right now!  Good news for him!  It all starts today, so wish us luck, host a class, place an order, join one of my clubs, or even better, Join my team, and then earn the cruise for yourself!!!  Can you picture yourself in Hawaii with the one you love the most?  Join me & Dave in March of 2012.  Ask me how you can earn the Close to my Heart incentive Cruise!!!
Join us for 7 days in paradise!


Breath-taking waterfalls, stunning beaches, exotic snorkeling, world-class golfing, tropical scenery, flowing lava, island culture, and more await you on this luxury cruise of the incomparable Hawaiian islands—truly a slice of heaven on earth!

Cruise Dates: March 3–10, 2012

Qualifying Period: October 1, 2010 – September 30, 2011

No comments: