Sunday, May 22, 2011

A successful crop, Super-cute new journal, & only 9 more days to get in on the CTMH special!

Yesterday was my May crop. We had so much fun, a delightful Asian Chicken salad with fresh homemade bread, tons of free-play, an abundance of candy, and great company! If you missed the crop yesterday, you won’t want to miss the next one on June 25th! (only $35… It’s a sweet deal!)
During my crop, I was able to work on something for myself. I made this darling My Creations Journal using left over’s and the awesome stamp set from the fantastic You & Me kit! My favorite part is the super-cute stacked buttons! I am totally in love with button stacking right now!

I saw this video for a cute smash book and I thought, coolio, I can totally make that with one of our My Creations Journals! I can just add a Bonding Memories glue pen and a cute marker or pen to journal with, and slam-bam -> my own super easy DIY smoosh-book!
Share the pics of your own DIY smoosh-book with me! I’d love to see what else can be done!

And last, but probably the most important part of this post…

There are only 9 more days left to take advantage of the unbelievable special with Close to my Heart this month!!! That’s right… you really can’t afford to miss out on this killer deal!!!!
I am super thrilled that I have already had such a fantastic response! Kim, Leslie, Patty & Karla have already taken advantage of this awesome opportunity! Will you be next?

Now’s the Time!

Join the Close To My Heart family during May and get the new Consultant Kit at 50% off!

Have you ever thought: “I really need to catch up on my scrapbooking.”?

Have I got a deal for you! May is National Scrapbooking Month and Close to my Heart is offering a special so amazing you and your friends will all want to jump at the chance to snap it up!

This month you can get a 1 year Studio J membership (worth $99), a Free National Scrapbooking Month kit (worth $34.95) Plus 2 additional scrapbooking kits of your choice for only $64.50. That’s over $300 worth of CTMH for just $64.50!!!! Then, receive a 22% discount on all your Close to my heart purchases including your Studio J layouts for the next 4 months! I told you it was an amazing deal! So, what’s the catch??? Are you afraid of selling stuff??? Guess what: you don’t have to sell anything. If you like scrapbooking, you can be your own best customer. & ordering your own Studio J layouts count!!! Sound good? Click here to get started, or contact me right away and I’ll be happy to help answer any questions you have! Seriously, this deal rocks! & if you have an extra $89.50 (that is with tax and shipping) hanging around, you will not want to miss this offer!!!!
Contact me today to find out more!!!  :)

No comments: